Where Old World Hospitality Meets Contemporary Comfort
Each of our 179 guest rooms is a work of art, showcasing hand-painted furniture and custom designs handed down by the legendary Mary Elizabeth Jane Colter, along with the modern amenities that make for a carefree visit. Santa Fe history lives throughout La Fonda on the Plaza, where each piece of art has its own tale to tell. Enjoy all the comforts of home in this Old World setting, including:
- Flat-screen televisions
- Deep, firm pillow-top Serta® Dynasty beds
- Choice of down and foam pillows
- Luxurious Egyptian cotton sheets
- Plush, comfortable terry cloth robes
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- First-class amenities: voicemail, room safe, coffee maker, hair dryer, and more
Whether you stay in one of our classic rooms or elegant suites, you’ll be rubbing elbows with the ghosts of former presidents, Hollywood celebrities, and the colorful characters of the Wild West. Let our friendly staff transport you to Old Santa Fe in 21st century style.
La Fonda welcomes pets. Ask your reservation specialist for details.