November 1, 2017 - February 28, 2018
For 95 years, La Fonda on the Plaza has had a long-standing passion for the arts, collecting original art that graces our walls. Along with our expansive, wholly owned, art collection, La Fonda is proud to announce our Artist-in-Residence program. Now, you too, can experience a working artist studio every Thursday through Saturday afternoon from 4pm-7pm in the lobby of the hotel.
Joining with Santa Fe’s new Artists in Residence program, La Fonda will be offering a weekend art experience that will connect a variety of different New Mexico artists with our guests right here in the lobby of the hotel. From jewelry-making to basket-weaving to beadwork to painting, come experience the magic of art and interact with the artists as they create their masterpieces and experience first-hand their creative process.We will be rotating artists every weekend. For more information on the artists and dates. READ MORE HERE
This hotel special runs from November 2nd through February 28, 2018, with the various artists on site every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 4pm to 7pm.
Included in the special are:
- Luxury accommodations for two at La Fonda on the Plaza
- Complimentary breakfast in La Plazuela daily during your stay (a $40 value per day).
- 2 complimentary Cultural Passes to the New Mexico Museum of Art and other local state-run museums
- A gift of our stunning 223 page coffee table book, La Fonda Then & Now
- And, as always, no hidden resort fees!