Where Old World Hospitality Meets Modern Luxury
La Fonda on the Plaza has been a distinctive Santa Fe destination for 90 years. Having recently completed an extensive room renovation in fall 2013, the hotel offers 179 unique guestrooms, including 14 exclusive, luxury-level rooms and suites built around a rooftop terrace.
Each sumptuously appointed room or suite features a unique headboard, hand painted by a local artist, handcrafted furnishings, and original artwork. Many of our accommodations overlook the St. Francis Cathedral Basilica or Loretto Chapel. Upgrades such as spacious sitting areas, cozy fireplaces, separate living and sleeping areas, and balconies are available throughout the hotel.
We offer every indulgence you desire for a truly unforgettable stay.
- Flat screen televisions
- Deep, firm pillow-top Serta Dynasty beds
- Choice of down or foam pillows
- Luxurious Egyptian cotton sheets
- Plush, comfortable terry cloth robes
- Complimentary, high speed WI-FI
- First-class amenities: voice mail, room safe, coffee maker, hair dryer and more