We strive to ensure that everyone has a comfortable, enjoyable stay at La Fonda on the Plaza, whether for a quick lunch or a weeklong vacation. Day visitors can rest assured that public areas of the hotel meet ADA standards. For overnight guests, we have accessible accommodations designated for ease of use. Please do not hesitate to call for more information, or ask any staff member for assistance when you arrive.
ADA Facilities and Services at La Fonda on the Plaza
- A selection of accessible guests rooms that are ADA compliant
- Visual fire alarms available via the Front Desk
- Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) available from the Front Desk
- Closed-caption available on televisions in every accommodation
- Most entrances to the hotel are accessible
- Our enclosed garage is self-park, and designated handicapped spaces are available on all levels. Direct access from First Floor parking to Lobby level; easy elevator and/or lift access from Basement level and Second Floor
- The hotel’s two dining areas – our La Plazuela restaurant and La Fiesta Lounge – are fully accessible.
- Most meeting spaces are either accessible or easily reachable via automated lift.
- Entrances to Spa and Fitness areas are accessible.
- Each locker room has an accessible bathroom with handrails. Low sink and roll-in shower in each. Low lockers are available.
- Pool accessible via automated lift; nearby open-air Hot Tub is also accessible, with handrails.
- Most of our Shops at La Fonda are accessible through either interior or exterior entrances.
- Service animals for persons with disabilities are welcome throughout hotel, including all sleeping rooms.
- While wheelchairs are not available, they can be rented through a local service. Please contact our Concierge Desk for information.